Tracee Darcell’s Home burnt down from fire

Date: August 9, 2015 Category:

@dear_fashionista and her family suffered a #tragedy recently. Her home was burned down by a neighbor’s accidental #fire and they lost everything. Tracee’s friend created a fund to assist in replacing the living necessities of the #family. 🙏 Please keep her and her family in your prayers ” -Johnny


Message from Fund Raiser:

My best friend is in need of your help!
Imagine coming home to a burning building… Well this is exactly what happened to my friend, her mother and 12 other families that shared this wonderful Sandy Springs GA apartments on June 30 2015. Around 1 pm yesterday evening a neighbor started smoking a cigarette on her balcony. She then took the action of setting the cigarette down on the wooden balcony so that she can cook; that is when something tragic happened, a fire broke out spreading throughout the complex across 12 apartments and 12 families were displaced one which includes my heartbroken friend of almost 10 years. They are currently staying in a hotel for a week and then after that they unfortunately have nowhere else to go. So I am asking please help her and her mother by donating and spreading the word that these families need our help everything helps!

You can also donate directly on the site:

http://www.gofundme.com/yar8b8