The #ShineHard Development Series: Washington, DC
The #ShineHard Development Series: A series of industry based panel discussions geared to educate, inspire, and connect students and young professionals through Q&A, personal testimonies, and intimate networking.
When | Where: The Inaugural Panel was held January 17th, 2016 at the YMCA Anthony Bowen in Washington DC.
Guests: Students, Young Professionals, Seasoned Professionals, Local Businesses, Corporate Sponsors.
Topics: Brand Building, Entrepreneurship, and the impact of Social Media
Official Hashtag: #TogetherWeShine
#ShineHard Family: Panelists & Moderator*
- Johnny Bailey*, Social Entrepreneur @JBsFood4Thought
- Dawn Archer, Fitness Instructor @EstelleArcher
- Carson Byrd, Brand Architect @CarsonByrdotCom
- Melanie White, Entertainment Jeweler @MelRWhite
- Nate Hopkins, Culinary Artist @Nate_Hopp
- KiKi Ayers, Entertainment Reporter @KiKiAyers
The Panel Discussion was broken up into four rounds…